Men’s League Format:
The Thursday Night Men’s League plays a team league format that plays a 9-hole, two-man best ball match play event.
A maximum of 40, two to five-man teams on Thursday Nights. Two players from each team participate in the match each week. Teammates not participating in the official match are welcome to participate in the weekly games and sub for other teams. Two points are available per hole…18 points per match.
Individuals may join the men’s club. With your $95.00 entry, you may play as a substitute and participate as an extra in the weekly games.
Thursday nights will have a 6:00 pm shotgun start. The league will conclude in mid-September with the final playoff matches and banquet. Starting time will be adjusted for sunset during the playoffs.
Men’s League Fees:
$400.00/Team; Includes Weekly, Regular Season, and Playoff Payouts. Entry also includes your attendance at the Opening Night Party (Thursday, April 11th) and Closing Night Party (Thursday, September 26th).
No Show & Sub Policy: YOUR SUB MUST BE A MEMBER OF ANOTHER 2019 TNL TEAM
If you need one sub for the week, your sub will be docked strokes based on their handicap. Subs are not guaranteed; please call the Golf Shop in advance if you know your team will need a sub. If two subs are required for your team, you will receive 0 Points for the week.
Green Fees & Weekly Game:
$35.00 per night includes golf and cart. Weekly payouts for 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place Net, with the NEW addition of 1st Place Gross are included in the Team’s $400 Entry Fee. Skins & closest to the pin is $10.00 CASH/Team Weekly.
The top 16 teams in each division (Ryder Cup & Presidents Cup) will make the championship division of the playoffs). A player must have at least four handicap scores registered to participate in playoffs.
Thursday Night Men’s League at Prairie View
- All the monies brought in through registration fees will be paid back to the Men’s League. This has always been the case and will continue in 2019, but with higher Payouts for regular Season & Playoff Winners.
- Opening Night Dinner AND Demo Day – Thursday, April 11th, 2019
- Closing Night Dinner – Thursday October 10th, 2019
- $400.00 Team Fees will be due when registering your team.
- We will be playing the GOLD tees this year for the league
- NEW Saturday Series Events
- Black, Gold, White – Saturday, May 11th, 8:00 a.m.
- The Wagon Wheel – Saturday, July 13th – 8:00 a.m.
- Don’t Choke on the Par 3’s – Saturday, September 14th – 8:00 a.m.