Thursday Night Men’s League
A maximum of 60, two to five-man teams on Thursday Nights. Two players from each team participate in a Net Fourball match each week (2 Points per hole, 18 Points available in each Match). Teammates not participating in the official match are welcome to participate in the weekly games as extras or sub for other teams. Each Team will have a Season-Long Points total, with the top 16 of 30 Teams in Each Division making the 32-Team Playoff Bracket after 20 Weeks of League Play.
Week #1 – Thursday, April 13th, 5:45 p.m. Shotgun Start. The league will conclude in late September with the final playoff matches and banquet in October. Starting time will be adjusted for sunset during the playoffs. We will skip Thursday, July 20th as that will be the weekend of the PV Men’s Invitational (Member-Guest).
- Weekly Payouts in Golf Shop Credit (1st -3rd Place Low Net Teams & 1st Place Low Gross Team from each division)
- Each team will owe a MANDATORY $280/TEAM CASH before week #1 for the weekly Skins & CTP pot for the season. The skin pot will be $240/Week in each division, $60/Week for CTP in each division. If there are no skins, $240 carries over to next week.
- Regular Season Payouts in Golf Shop Credit (1st – 4th Place Teams in each division)
- Playoff Payouts in Golf Shop Credit (Final 4 Teams)
- Closing Night Party (Thursday, October 12th) The optional Hole-In-One Pot is $20/Player. If no one make an ace during in the regular season or playoffs, we will have a drawing during Closing Night for $100 winners. You must have paid the $20 to be in the drawing, and you must be in attendance at Closing Night!
No Show & Sub Policy:
YOUR SUB MUST BE A MEMBER OF ANOTHER 2023 TNL TEAM
Subs will be docked strokes based on their handicap. Subs are not guaranteed; please call the Golf Shop in advance if you know your team will need a sub, and you haven’t filled the spot already from another TNL member. If none of your team’s players are in attendance for the match, your team will receive 0 Points for that week. Teams that had multiple no-shows in 2022 are subject to having their 2023 registration denied.
$45.00 includes golf, cart, and range balls if you are not a 2022 Annual Member at Prairie View Golf Club.
The top 16 teams in each division (Ryder Cup & Presidents Cup) will make the 32-Team Playoff Tournament. A player must have at least FOUR rounds played in the 2023 TNL to be eligible for their team’s playoff roster.
2023 TNL News & Notes:
- All the monies brought in through registration fees will be paid back to the Men’s League in Titleist Pro V1, V1x, V1x Left Dash, or AVX golf balls.
- Week #1 – Thursday, April 13th, 2022
- Players will be able to play the tee of their choice, with restrictions based on age/handicap
- Handicap Max: 10 for 9 holes, but ALL PLAYERS MUST HAVE A VALID INDIANA GOLF ID NUMBER. You can pay PV $35 to activate a handicap, or use an ID from another club. Any players without a handicap will receive -0- strokes for their match.